Managing Extreme Behaviour for the ATL
Managing Extreme Behaviour for the ATL Online is an advanced behaviour management course that is designed to follow on from our Taking Care of Behaviour courses. Like our other courses, Managing Extreme Behaviour Online comes with forums, exclusive video, wiki’s, trainers online, chat rooms, new articles and the best behaviour management resource library on the web.
The course is self-paced and you can complete it in a week or gently improve your practice over a term. Managing Extreme Behaviour Online will show you how to manage young people with specific behaviour needs.
If you want to improve the behaviour of your most tricky students, then enrol today.
* Handling aggression and violence
* Working with the angry learner
* Passive aggressive behaviour
* Working with learners who have ADHD
* Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
* Working with learners affected by Asperger's Syndrome
* Managing the disaffected learner
This course is suitable for teachers of primary, secondary and FE, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other practitioners working with children and young people. The course is appropriate for teachers worldwide.